Friday, January 28, 2011

EVERYTHING'S CHANGED

I just discovered that time is really fast until I do not recognize I am already can tie my own shoelace! Because that my weakness part..ayah always helps me to tie my shoelace...that's the best fits...comfortable...and I still do not know how to make like ayah did....that is ayah..makes our life easier...also mama...the one who teaches me not just to rely on someone if we want something...mama is the best mama I ever had...she is not ordinary like other mamas. Mama is the person who can send me to piano class on time however she have a timid time to run...but, time is running out..same like she drives the car....THE SPEED OF SOUND!!!haha I wonder if the car have two breaks??? hmmmm.
In my life, I am closed to mama's siblings. They are 10 of them include mama. Mama is the youngest sister instead of Pak Usu. As time passes, their hair becoming whiter and whiter. Their teeth are reducing. But, thanks to the dentist because they can smile with dentures inside their mouths. Wide and confident smile...really proud of it.
I have two sisters which are Nabiha and Adibah. During the school holidays, we were busy collecting our pictures and paste them on the wide big frame. I was so surprised when there were many things change including their face, hair and obviously their body size. It was the thin version of Adibah in 2004.....it is big version of Adibah in 2011....I have to say that, things are change. At the same time, Nabiha also faced the same thing. So do I...
Today, I realize that good thing is not always by our side. That is the colour of life. Sometimes we are on top and sometimes we are not.....and the worst part that someone who could not identify what is their status...that is such a piss! I have been through a hard time since last 3 weeks at school include my classmate. WE ARE EXHAUSTED !!!Just imagine 11 subjects to learn in a short period of time and tons of homeworks to do and pass it on time...that is really hard. The 'HARD' cannot be 'Hard' anymore when we are used to it. That is the key of success!
I think, with all this pressure, I will be the person that I want to be. Things always change...my last year final exam is not good enough instead of getting the second place. So I have to make a change..... a really big change. Thanks to all the teacher who always yell "hei saye nak A+....hei kalau x siap kejja saye bagi demerit...siapkan nota klu x saye x msk kelas" at 5 Yasmeen. I want to prove that we are the good one not the bad one......we are the A+ student not a failure anymore. Whatever it is, teacher always makes me realize...and not to forget my beloved and no ordinary parents who always by my side. Nabiha and Adibah always open my mind that we are human that must care to each other. I must get what I want. The gold is just in front of me and just have to be focus!!!I must defeat to the person who thinks me stupid man! this is uncool man! but just watch....the sky is the limit.

p.s this year will be a great year for me...hahaha

No comments: