Wednesday, December 15, 2010

3 weeks to GO!

Another 3 weeks......i'll get involved in a battle...
SPM.....your knees will shaking..
the spm is going to be my pass port to go to the university (city of universe haha)
so i must have to be prepared for all of this but i think that i am not fully prepared...
because there is so many obstacle that i have to face...the temptation....i mean watch tV....like i'm doing now, in front my lap top...i am afraid right now....maybe i'll do the same mistakes that i did when i'm in PMR and UPSR......i hope that no more B in my result in SPM and i must focus in the game....yeah i'll call it a game because it can reduce my pressure right now and at least i've a slightest fun with studying......by the way it is fun when we studying if we didn't think about the reward.. so in my status i'd like to study without thinking about the reward and must be sincere to my self....knowledge is really important....

* lagi2 SPM relax je la okey.....hahaha

No comments: