Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DAHLIA AND YASMEEN...hmm




It has been a long time for me to update my blog...aiyooo so long time ago..my last update was on March or April...wah almost a year...
There were many things going on without the advent of my posts, like my form 5 graduation ceremony, had my biggest exam (spm), got my spm result...actually it was a result that was below from my expectation...i'm aiming for straight A's...but i didn't get it, i got only 6A's for my exam anyway i thanked to god for his unbeatable gift that is given to me...i'm sure that Allah have a reason for it..i'm happy for that.

PMR and SPM,always remind me to school...where i shared my memories with my Dahlia and Yasmeen students...they are my classmates...we were use to have a close relationship....we were in the same class from form 1..okay let me describe to you more details...when i was in form 1 and 2 my class's name was Dahlia...when i was in form 3 to 5..the name was changed from dahlia to YASMEEN!!..i think yasmeen is my favourite word hahaha

Do you want to know them??
1.afif-the most genius person in our class...always gonna be the number one in class hehe (just want to cheer him up if he read this haha)
2.akif-good music instrument player especially guitar and piano...hello he learns to play by himself...
3.azarul-hmm got many secret admirers...that's all i can say
4.arif-he was in the class until form 3...but he is a nice friend to talk to..
5.hariz-he looks like mischievous...the truth is he likes to flirt..hariz also has moved to another school when we were in form 4
6.hakim-the most hilarious person among us...(he also has moved to MRSM Alor Gajah when we were in form 4)
7.firdaus (muik)-mysterious person...he has many unique characters...and all i can say he is Funny..
8.amirul-headboy in our school...funny and dare to do anything silly
9.adi-hmm he is a humble person...didn't talk much and at the same time he is quite a funny person
10.fairuz-talkative...i think hahaha and busy body....hahaha
11.amir-he is introvert person to me because we didn't talk at all
12.izat-hmmm....i'm sure he has nice biceps and triceps now
13.fitri-sweet and talkative somehow
14.izwan-funny...talkative....active in class not in sport
15.aunee-nice girl...and we always share gossips huhu
16.nadia-we are close...and always share stories about anything like make-up and gossips[that is what we call GIRLFRIENDS!!!]
17.nabila-cute girl..and clever
18.izzati-cute and brilliant
19.nawa-creative and k-pop die hard fans
20-annis-crazy and childish sometime
21.soleha-she and annis always click together
22-syuhada-hey we were classmate since we were in primary school

So sad to miss them and so sad to leave them...anyway 'KAMI KELUARGA BAHAGIA!'(we are happy family)

*those people in the pic are 5 Yasmeen student!!






No comments: