Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A revolution I suppose...

My post has been extinct about 2 years. The delay started when I left my school life and step into my college life which I suppose it was a horrendous and hectic. Then, my post experience another careless delay when I was busy making my preparation to get into the university. So, I have made a quick review about my old posts and it all refresh my teenagers memories. Apparently, an improvement has been made in my life. I spend a year with my matriculation program. Then, I had an offer to get my degree in Industrial Design course. At the age of 19?degree?I must say Allah has his own plan and I just follow the regulation. Alhamdulillah, Industrial Design is part of my plan of making a career. So, I believe Allah knows what is the best for me. I faced a lot of challenging matters before I get into the university. It started in my matriculation life. I must say, when I stepped into the life of matriculation student, it was a revolution. I took a course where it was a sort of preparation for engineering program where worshiping physics, chemistry and maths are essential. I hate chemical equations,  I love calculating indeed. There's an easy speculation can be made which is engineering is not for me. In fact, I don't know what they really do in their job!! (seriously hahahaha-that pictures how much i hate engineering). So, it was a harsh life I experienced back then. I tell you how. Okay this was my routine:
1.Wake up at 6 in the morning everyday except for weekend.
2.Have to prepare the Baju Kurung (which i think it's ermmmm....hmm nothing~)
3.Get into the lecture hall at 8 in the morning
4.Class ends at 5 in the evening

Okay, that is what I would say it's a rebellious of me. What I want at that time was freedom. I think I'm more to the art side. I hate rules and what I want is something to create and different and phenomenal...First of all, I really like to draw since I was kid and there was no medium for me to express my feelings instead of drawing. Sometimes, I think why would I get into the matriculation program???(there would be no answer i think)I admit that I maybe had a mild social anxiety. I was a total nerd where I was afraid in making new friends and my public relation was suck. I didn't go to boarding school which shortly I can say I do not have the experience to stay in dormitories. So, living far away from my family was a total challenging. But I must say, revolution must be made. A change for better.....

At last, I manage to get good grades in the program. Then, I get this degree offer. I really like industrial design because it's a creation of new products that depends on science and creativity. I think it suits me more where I'm part of science and art student. I'll not let go this opportunity.

-sometimes, we need a difference in our life just to make it more colourful just like Picasso's masterpiece..unique and outstanding(okay it's just a philosophy of mine haha)

No comments: